After accepting the EULA when going to mobile.blackberry.com and then Push Services I receive a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

droidd no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Push Services on TMobile & BB Pearl

Advertisement

After accepting the EULA when going to mobile.blackberry.com and then Push Services I receive a message that says, "This service is only available using the Blackberry Internet Browsing Service...."

Now I am on Tmobile in the USA. I am using the icon that says, "t-zones". I do not have a BB Internet Browser (like I had on my old 7100.

I have tried using Opera as well with no luck.

Not sure if this matters, but in Advanced Options for Browser the only configuration option I have is "t-zones".
    When in the "t-zones" browser options Emulation mode says, "BlackBerry" and in General Properties the Default Browser is "r-zones" with no other options available.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: BB Push Services on TMobile & BB Pearl

do you have a data plan?

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3

If you have a data plan make sure you register with your network.

Do this by:

Options -> Advanced Options -> Host Routing Table -> (Hit menu button) and Select Register Now ..

If you do not have a dataplan, this is why you cant access the stuff you were referring to!

Let us know!

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Welcome to the stacks droidd, let us know how it goes!

droidd no está en línea Stack level 1

I do have a data plan. I can browse the internet without any problems and send receive e-mail messages without any problems.

I have done the registration in the Host Routing Table a few days ago and I just did it again, but still receving the same message.

A quick question on the Host Routing Table registration. There are many options in this, all starting with T-Mobile USA and then having different numbers within brackets. I have been selecting the only one that is in bold. Do I need to select "register now" with each of those or does it matter?

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3

I only use the one in bold. Your best bet is to call T-Mobile customer service. (Keep in mind it takes 1-48 hours for your dataplan to be setup so you can start pushing email.) However, you said you were already on the internet. I would give Tmo a call and ask them to check your account make sure they have you on the BIS network.

boomer79 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23df2588

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I had a problem with mine and I called TMO and talked to tech support. It took about an hour on a landline but was solved

zeyrah no está en línea Stack level 3

Go to your browser, press menu, goto options, then select general properties. From here, change the default browser from tzones to internet browser.save and close. From this point you should be rockin and rollin! Good luck and tell me if it worked!!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~