Hello everyone this is my first post here… I got BES installed last night connected ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

BBP
    BBP no está en línea Stack level 3

BB pearl two questions?

Advertisement

Hello everyone this is my first post here… I got BES installed last night connected my pearl all seems fine just when I compose a new mail under to can I pull the company directory/users from exchange like Microsoft handhelds? can I manage when and every how long emails arrive to the BB?

Thanks

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: BB pearl two questions?

im not that much into BES, but i don't believe you can pull out the address book from ms exchange server. But I do know what push email is instant. as the server pushes the message to your phone.

Welcome to the forums btw.

Moonshadow no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by BBP View Post
    Hello everyone this is my first post here… I got BES installed last night connected my pearl all seems fine just when I compose a new mail under to can I pull the company directory/users from exchange like Microsoft handhelds? can I manage when and every how long emails arrive to the BB?

Thanks
    You should be able to access your company's directory by using the lookup function and typing in the name. it is better though if you develop your contact list for people you e-mail frequently

BBP
    BBP no está en línea Stack level 3

where is the lookup function?
    Thanks