Alright I been on the bb pearl desktop media manager I transfered music from realplayer(In ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Ironmic no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E0CB28

BB pearl mp3 Someone help

Advertisement

Alright I been on the bb pearl desktop media manager I transfered music from realplayer(In mp3 Form) to my my external media card it does it all well and good on the computer but when I get on the handheld and look under music then media card all I see are a few tuneusin.com ringtones I did on my handheld days ago. Can anyone think of anything I can do or download or even convert to finally play my music on my handheld. Cuz my job sucks:cry:

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: BB pearl mp3 Someone help

ironmic welcome to the stacks. Are you using the media manager?

andgosun no está en línea Stack level 1

I just got my new pearl 1 week ago. When you plug it in to syncronize it, the BB will ask if you want to display as a mass storage device. Choose yes, then on my computer I see a drive G , double click on the drive and you will see a BB folder, click on it and you will see a music file. IF you have a readable mp3, you can just drag and drop the mp3 file folder there. Then be sure to dismount the drive before unplugging the BB. Now click your music player and navigate to the music file and play. I had trouble with real player files, so I downloaded a shareware mp3 rip program that works fantastic. Do a google search for free mp3 ripper. I listen to mine 10 hours a day and use about 50% of the battery.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

andgosun good call I have never used real player.
    and welcome to the stacks

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

If I understand you correctly you transferred media onto your MicroSD card but when you try to play it on the pearl... no go?

Did you format the memory card with the pearls formatting feature?

Options>Advanced Options>Media Card>Menu>Format Card.

Welcome to the Stacks

king217 no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    204d71a3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok first thing first turn off the mass storage feature on the pearl reformat the media card and from there anything you put on it will stay on it till you erase it trust me on this I took my first pearl back because of that same problem till I messed with it a fixed my own problem I can also email you ringers if you want if you tell me a song I can make it a ringer for free and email it to you mr_h1983@tmo.blackberry.net

Ironmic no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E0CB28

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Coo thanx to everyone for the help I'm on the handheld now but I will try these all tonight until I get something to work once again thanx