Right, I am new to the BB phones and wanted to know if there is ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Leggetts Pearl no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Pearl Maps

I am new to the BB phones and wanted to know if there is anyway to install a map into the phone, so it does not connect to the net ? the phone has Google maps app but wants to connect to the net when selected. Is there an application that i can download to a pc then tranfer to the pearl that will install a map to the phone with out the need to use the browser ?

No sorry, unfortunately the only way blackberrys can get maps is OTA (over the air). You can use GoogleMaps, Nav4All etc...
    but yeah as far as i know only windows mobile and symbian devices can do what youre mentioning

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah ranxoren is right - I looked for awhile too - but the the best suggestion I can make for you is to get a program called BeamBerry. You can save a map on your computer as a pdf or other image file and then transfer to your BB using it. Save on either your memory or a memory card (better option if you have one) I use it all the time for maps and bus schedules!