Hi everyone, I recently purchased a used Pearl from England that was locked to T-moblie. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

redgabe no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Pearl Emergency Unlock Help

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a used Pearl from England that was locked to T-moblie. I called them and they said that I would have to pay 15 pounds and wait 30 days to get the unlock code. I also tried inputting a wrong unlock code and now my phone says that I have 0 tries left. Can I still get it unlocked? Do I need to flash the phone? Can someone give me detailed steps as to how to obtain the unlock code and what to do? thanks so much. I am in the middle east on some work and there is not many places to get it unlocked. I really need help. Thanks so much.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: BB Pearl Emergency Unlock Help

Sorry to say, now that you have exhausted the unlock tries, the phones memory has wiped. The vendr will have to unlock it for you.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

redgabe no está en línea Stack level 1

Would flashing the phone help? How is that done?

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

no, sorry. you'll have to take it to a carrier and have them do it.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.