Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Another way to get all of your contacts is to sync with outlook... everytime I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID

Advertisement

Another way to get all of your contacts is to sync with outlook... everytime I sync my BB it always checks to see if I have added any new contacts and syncs those contacts with my contact list on Outlook, rather than writing them all down.

schumacher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256F471E
    Quote Originally Posted by dvst8ion View Post
    I am going to re-open this thread with a question myself. So my phone syncs with contacts on my BES as well as my personal contacts. The numbers that have a company name show up as the company the person works for and their phone number. I don't get to see the name of the caller. I have solved this in the past by adding a picture ID. Now I have more than 800 contacts like this in my phone and don't have pictures for everyone. Anyone have a suggestion on how to get the contact name to show up instead of the company name?
    try this.. go to your redial list( press the green phone button) then click on the blackberry button (the button to the left of the trackball) scroll to options/smart dialing and input your country code (+xx).
    lemme know if this fixes your problem.

dvst8ion no está en línea Stack level 3
    schumacher: I already have my country code entered. Do you know if there is any way to change incoming calls to display caller name instead of company name any other way? Thank You for the advice though
    Once you go Black(berry) you'll never go back!!!

schumacher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256F471E
    i assume u are on BES and this seems to be a common problem. the only way you can fix it is edit each contact and delete the company name and rename another field (for eg user 1) to the company.It then does change the name of this field for all contacts. you will still manually have to add the company name to each of the contact. that will fix your problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12