Hi guys, I have a T mo BB Pearl and its about 9months old, the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lyramire no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    257f46e8

BB Pearl Caller ID Not working

Advertisement

Hi guys,

I have a T mo BB Pearl and its about 9months old, the problem is that I bought it new on ebay and I cant get the warranty by the manufacutrer through Tmo and I ve been having some problems with it, right now when someone calls me , the caller ID doesnt display , it rings but nothing comes up on the screen to be exact the screen doesnt even come one sorta like when you have a new sms or mms, I only can see the # thats calling me after i press the either answer or end call button, I dont know what to do with it, I take very good car of it , I update it i sync it and all that so what can possibly be causing this issue? any help please?

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: BB Pearl Caller ID Not working

sounds like you have a bug in either the firmware or your screen isn't communicating correctly with the phone when you receive a call...when you say you update it...do you mean you use the newest OS and DM available (T-Mobile has the latest right now)?

also any 3rd party apps you've installed...pretty much anything and everything you do to your phone we need to know to help figure this out...could be something simple

post back and let us know

oh and welcome to the stacks!

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    What OS are you running? I, too, got mine off eBay & had to flush the OS in favor of (then) 4.2.0.64... Which I have found to be the most stable one out of the 3 updates I have tested: 4.2.1.73, .94, & .107.

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Btw... I still have .64 if you're in need.