Downloaded the new OS froom T-Mobile. Main reason was for the media player and You ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

vinnyjr no está en línea Stack level 2

BB Pearl 8120 You Tube problems

Advertisement

Downloaded the new OS froom T-Mobile. Main reason was for the media player and You tube videos. Most of the videos play no problem. Sometimes I will click on the video and it will load up the media player will come up and the video never plays. Sometimes I will get a error when the media player comes up. Then I will go back and pllay 10 videos in a row with no problem. Is this normal for the program? Is there some kind of option I'm not clicking on to suppoort the video player? Please help if any ideas.

Thank You,
    Vinny
    Last edited by azstar; 11-02-2009 at 11:26 PM. Reason: edited post to default font size per forum rules

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Video playback on youtube is buggy sometimes, seems like it works well for you most of the time, so no settings need to be changed. Some videos just won't play, or won't play the first time or two that you try.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Thanks for the feed back. It's great to know there are people that will share that imformation. I was getting very frustrated. I will get a row of about 10 videos that all play great. Then I will get load up and no play just the media player. Sometimes I will ger an error message. Then I will get another row of 10 that plays well. This is the norm for the you tube site for all the pearl 8120 phones???

Thanks,
    Vinny

krislo no está en línea Stack level 1
    Some videos aren't compatible for mobile viewing. Its just the way they are formatted. Mostly I find that the ones that are higher quality on my computer are the ones that won't play on my BB.

I have been using VUCLIP, it takes time waiting for the download process but all videos play and in HD if you choose. Great website. I think someone from this forum may have suggested it to me. I'm a big mma fan and like to view many of the fights when at work.

puetoricensis no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249BEE90
    Hello guysCould it be the signal strength is too low for playback?
    PIN: 249BEE90