Hello Everyone I wonder if someone can help. I do not have the wireless synchronisation ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

OBM Zak no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down BB Pearl 8100 Synchronization missing Address Book Options

Advertisement

Hello Everyone

I wonder if someone can help. I do not have the wireless synchronisation option on the Address Book Options.

I have wireless sync option for E-mail & Calendar.

On the BlackBerry 7100 I used to have this problem but resolved it by switching synch off and then on again on the e-mail or calendar but with the Pearl this does not work. I can not see a way as to how I can get the wireless synch on the menu in order for me to set it to ON.

Please help.

Thanks
    Last edited by OBM Zak; 04-03-2007 at 07:43 AM.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: BB Pearl 8100 Synchronization missing Address Book Options

have you checked with your BES admin yet? considering that the 7100 had the issue too?

OBM Zak no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BB Pearl 8100 Synchronization missing Address Book Options

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Yes checked with BES Admin. They do not have problems with the 5 other pearls and 4 other 8800.

Does not look like a BES issue. Only difference noticeable on the BES is that the PIN for this one consists of numbers only and not alpha numeric.

I am wondering if there was some problem with the users Contacts within Lotus Notes since the BES requires a local installation of the Notes server.

Have recreated the user several times incase it was the initial wireless installation.