Whenever I do a battery pull, I try to go to BB messenger and I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Pearloid no está en línea Stack level 2

BB messenger problem

Advertisement

Whenever I do a battery pull, I try to go to BB messenger and I have no contacts and get a message saying that I've "switched to a new device"
    Anyone else having this problem?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    You get this message on you Blackberry - please be more specific about what you're doing and what results you're getting. HAVE you changed devices recently?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

This occurs when Content Protection is enabled. Disable it in the security options and it doesn't.

Pearloid no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had to get a new pearl a couple of months ago, but haven't had problems until recently. But every time i pull the battery, reset it for a new app etc., I'll go to open BB messenger and get a window that pops up that says "You've switched to a new device. Do you want to update your contacts about it? Otherwise your contacts list will be erased" then a yes or no.

Do you think removing the content protection would solve it?

xecuter2005 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304b5d85

Need Help BB messanger

i have been having this same problem i was just about to post about this but today all my contacts are gone really need help also any of you that was on my pin please add again will except all invites