I noticed on my wife's pearl today that when I send her a BB Messenger ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

moonpie23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2402DDDB

BB Messenger Messages

Advertisement

I noticed on my wife's pearl today that when I send her a BB Messenger message the message goes into her main message icon on the home screen. My does not do that. I have to open BB Messenger to see the message.

I like the fact her's does that. You can go to messages and when you read that message it automatically opens messenger.

I checked my settings and hers and I don't see where her phone has a different setting than mine.

We are both using Today Plus, SMS and Inbox is set to theme controlled on both as well. What other setting do I need to look at to get my messenger messages in my main message folder. It's easy to distinguish it from others because there is a smiley face next to the message.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction...thanks in advance....

PIN/ID
    2402DDDB

Re: BB Messenger Messages

I just realized there was BB Messaging forum...should have posted in there...sorry for my inexperience...

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

well i'll try to explain, you are using bb messenger to send/recieve pins, and she is not. you just compose a pin but in the message folder and not in the bb messenger folder

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

In your BBMessenger hit menu and choose options. Do you have "Show Conversations in Message List"? If so make sure its set to yes. That feature is only available on some OS versions.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

hey moonpie, you need to open up BB Messenger and hit menu, go to options, then set Show Conversations in Message List to Yes

PIN/ID
    2402DDDB

Red/CP6169,
    Thanks for the help...I thought I looked under options but I was in messenger message and it did not list options. When I was at the main messenger screen i saw the options and the setting you refered to. I don't remember turning that off so thanks for the help.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b