[FONT=Times New Roman] I’m not sure if anyone other than me is having this problem. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD

BB messenger Contacts acting very weird...

Advertisement

[FONT=Times New Roman]I’m not sure if anyone other than me is having this problem. My contacts in BB Messengers are being all mixed up with different users. I notice this when someone gets a new phone and they pin me they come up as a different BB contact presently in my list. And of course if I try to pin their old # I get no response. So in order to try and fix this, I delete their old pin, and delete the original contact in which I loose entirely because the Pins are showing up the same. So far I’ve lost 3 contacts. It’s very annoying as most times I don’t know who I’m actually talking to until it gets later in the conversation. Is there a fix? Any solutions? Anyone experiencing this? I would appreciate any advice.[/FONT]

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: BB messenger Contacts acting very weird...

this happened to a buddy of mine when i got my new pearl a few weeks ago. i believe he just deleted the contact that was wrong. if they just type in "mypin" then press space it should show their pin and then they could just type their name so you know which contact to edit.