Hi, My wife and I both have BB Pearls and we love them. OUr service ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

packet no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32bofd47

BB Messenger

Advertisement

Hi,

My wife and I both have BB Pearls and we love them. OUr service is through Cingular. We both use BB Messenger to contact each other.

I have some friends that have bb's as well and they are also on cingular. The problem is that I cannot add anymore contacts to my list. All the request are doing is pending. Then I got an email that directed me to the BB website to download the software. So I thought hmmm i will download the software and see what happens (knowing already that I had the software already. ) and it said no Blackberry found.

Now the funny thing is that I can use it with my wife but cant add anyone else. Any ideas.
    XBOX 360---My sunscreen since 2006
    GPA Ranked top 50

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: BB Messenger

Try to add their email address instead of using their pin. Let us know if you make any progress with that.

packet no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32bofd47

I tried that and all it said was pending. So I called him to tell him to accept it and he said that there is nowhere for him to accept it. I dont know this is weird. I'm sure that there is a logical answer for this.
    XBOX 360---My sunscreen since 2006
    GPA Ranked top 50

jayolay no está en línea Stack level 1

The same thing happened with one of my friends. He had sent me a request, but I never received the email message from him.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

this has happened to me a few times the fastest way around it is delete the first invite and send another
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!