I updated my OS due to trouble with Mic delay when answering incoming calls. I'm ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

BB Messager Contact Disappeared

Advertisement

I updated my OS due to trouble with Mic delay when answering incoming calls. I'm currently using 4.2.1.96, though I'm finding more bugs that it fixed. Anyway, while attempting to clear a BBM history, I mistakenly deleted the contact. After attempting to re-add the contact about 10 times with no success, I restored an old backup that I made before I deleted the contact. Ta-da the contact is back. HOWEVER, for whatever reason, the contact has had trouble adding ME back to their list. Not sure if they did the same thing as I did, or if my deleting them took me off their list, but they had to restore a backup to get me back on, but I still have an add request from them PENDING in my contact list! Now in all this I did find that I had manually entered their email addy wrong once, but I don't see why this would effect my situation? Any ideas??

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: BB Messager Contact Disappeared

whenever you delete someone off your list, it removes your name from their list, too. Delete their name again, and resend the request (or have them resend the request).

try that.
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....

PIN/ID
    OICU812

been there done that several times. like i said the only way we got back on each-other's list is by restoring backups... but i still have a request from them on my pending list that won't go away. if i delete the PENDING contact it kills them too...

PIN/ID
    OICU812

kills the name on the list... not the person... lighten up people