1. Is there an option for installing apps to force them to go to your ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mike_h no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E094CE

BB memory expansion question

Advertisement

1. Is there an option for installing apps to force them to go to your memory card rather then system memory?

2. Anyone else have trouble with that little door for memory upgrades? I tried to install memory and that little piece came off and I have it on good enough to hold the momory on but it looks like one of the sides that hinges isn't in all the way. This happen to anyone else?

Mike

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    1 don't know sorry.

2 did you put the memory card in the door or lay it in place then try to close the door?
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

PIN/ID
    23E094CE
    First I layed it down but figured out that was not meant to work that way so I put it in the door. I didn't push hard when I layed it down because it didn't take much to see it wasn't meant to work that way. However that is possible what caused the door to end up coming loose. Its in now and I've learned my lesson.

Can someone take a picture of there door so I can see how it is supposed to look. One of the hing pins doesn't look like it is in a slot of any type but the door is laying flat and is held in place ok.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    I don'have a camera other than on my phone, could try in a mirror but we all know that wouldn't work.LOL do a search I know someone has posted pics of this before. good luck. let us know if you find something
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

PIN/ID
    23E094CE
    Quote Originally Posted by kayos72
    I don'have a camera other than on my phone, could try in a mirror but we all know that wouldn't work.LOL do a search I know someone has posted pics of this before. good luck. let us know if you find something
    Actually I did find a faq on installing that card and it had a good picture. It looks like I'm ok. I'm working on a new project with my blackberry now, trying to get Opera browser to work

PIN/ID
    ask me
    hey mike. tmo us. go to options>advanced>TCP>apn setting is "wap.voicestream.com" user and pass are blank good luck buddy

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    1. Is there an option for installing apps to force them to go to your memory card rather then system memory?
    Apps will not install to the Media, and if they do, they would not run the Media Chip is just for Media.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

lazer1985 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204c8fa8
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ the settings kayos posted for opera mini work . He helped getting mine to work

PIN/ID
    ask me
    glad I could be of use!

PIN/ID
    23E094CE
    Quote Originally Posted by kayos72
    hey mike. tmo us. go to options>advanced>TCP>apn setting is "wap.voicestream.com" user and pass are blank good luck buddy
    I found a thread very soon after posting this. It didn't work at first but I now know voicesteam doesn't work as well as voicestream

PIN/ID
    ask me
    typos happen alot around here!!!! glad you found the prob. At first glance I thought it was my typo. glad i'm not the only one who is nuts! LOL

IBiraqChris no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BB memory expansion question

Have fun