hi, i have had this blackberry for a while and have gotton the run around ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sdsukid no está en línea Stack level 1

BB internet icon, where is it?

Advertisement

hi,

i have had this blackberry for a while and have gotton the run around for a good while from cingular and blackberry customer service, all i want is to get the internet on this phone, i have no icon, no nothing at all dealing with the internet. Is there a secret way to getting the internet icon to appear? i pay for the service and i recently got the telenav service as well, why pay if i cant use it or find it for that matter. anyone have any ideas???

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: BB internet icon, where is it?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Do you have the data plan? If so when did you get it. Usually it takes from 2hours to a day for the icons to show up. Also to speed it up go to options/advanced options/host routing table/ highlight the one in bold, hit menu and choose register now. SEe if that helps.

Last edited by StaceyRVC; 04-23-2007 at 08:23 PM.

sdsukid no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks, i have a data plan, had a data plan and the icon just never appeared. i ran that options/advanced options/host routing table/ but there was nothing for me to highlight so i ran the menu and selected "register now" nothing has happened yet but we'll see...thanks though

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Listen if none happens just do this. Its a step by step. http://forum.*****.com/showthread.php?t=20

This should help.

BB DOWNLOADS
    WWW.*****.COM

chilenocesar no está en línea Stack level 1

When I first got my pearl I was having the same problem but I call Cingular and they told that my BIS was not registered with them and then not activated, so they activate my plan and then everything just appears on my phone like magic! hahah...

Good luck...