Hey everyone I have a question I usually carry my BB headphones in my back ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

rendon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24354f43

BB headphone problem

Advertisement

Hey everyone I have a question I usually carry my BB headphones in my back pocket because I skate which a 27 year old man should but I tried to put the headphone in my BB it didn't reconize that the headphones and no its not because I fell on them lol so does anyone think that the sweat from back pocket got on them and I should just let them dry out any feed back would really help!!!!thank in advance
    LIVE FAST DIE HARD YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE TO LVE DONT SCREW IT UP BY LIVING BY THE RULES!!!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    skatin makes your butt sweat?

PIN/ID
    24354f43
    Yea it really does if you skate hard enough lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    wut?
    did you try another pair of headphones?

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    Depending on the quality on the headphones something might have rattled loose on the inside.

On a side note I ruined my blackberry port by using a regular headphone jack adapter and using computer speakers. I guess it burnt it up or something. Maybe try and see if a different pair will work.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    did you try another pair of headphones?
    I said that too. :P

PIN/ID
    24354f43
    I don't have have an extra pair and I only have the headphones that came with the phone~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jls75076 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24324BE2
    Wow, that's a long sentence.

PIN/ID
    24354f43
    Lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Got tired from reading that sentence.

Dvl636_BB no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me ;)
    Ok so it was a run-on. O well. Come on now, just put imaginary periods and commas in and you'll be fine guys

~via BB: 8100: Red (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    wut?
    you're right Dvl636 BB it wasn't that long of a sentence and not that hard to read because you could understand what he meant and he got his point across by saying just what we needed to know about the situation by telling us that he didn't have have an extra pair and only had the headphones that came with the phone and that is really all we needed to know instead of adding a bunch of extra crap in there to just confuse the situation which would have just made it harder for us to help him solve his problem which is what we are all here to do except in the case of me where i usually come here to get help but also try to give as much help as i can because i have learned a little bit about my berry since joining this site which in my opinion is the best site on the internet to share your knowledge of the phone and come to get answers to the problems you come across.

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    you're right Dvl636 BB it wasn't that long of a sentence and not that hard to read because you could understand what he meant and he got his point across by saying just what we needed to know about the situation by telling us that he didn't have have an extra pair and only had the headphones that came with the phone and that is really all we needed to know instead of adding a bunch of extra crap in there to just confuse the situation which would have just made it harder for us to help him solve his problem which is what we are all here to do except in the case of me where i usually come here to get help but also try to give as much help as i can because i have learned a little bit about my berry since joining this site which in my opinion is the best site on the internet to share your knowledge of the phone and come to get answers to the problems you come across.

*adds imaginary periods and commas* lol

Dvl636_BB no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me ;)
    LOL that one is for the record books. Good job

~via BB: 8100: Red (wap.pinstack.com)~