why wont it show up as a removable drive on my pc? im tired of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cuggi5 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f53efa

BB doesnt show up as removable drive..

Advertisement

why wont it show up as a removable drive on my pc? im tired of taking my sd card out, and puttting it in an adaptor into my digital camera to transfer files...i have the mass storage thing on.... and desktop manager works fine...so how do i get this to work?

BBEnriched no está en línea Stack level 3
    Options > media card > mass storage mode > ON and auto mass storage when connected > yes. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Also if you have a password when you connect your device you have to enter the password on the device. It will have a prompt that says "enter password to enable mass storage mode".

One last thing, are you on a BES? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    i dont have a password when i connect. and i already have mass storage mode on...this is really frustratiing...also. wat is bes? lol

Deerhunter no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have had that problem too. It didnt happen with the older DM but does with the newer

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    my dm works fine...im trying to transfer files to my blackberry without putting my media card into my camera....but it wont show up as a removable drive like it does when i use the camera.

When you go into options > media card what options do you have set there? Does it show free space on the card? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    yea...i got like 300mb left on my 1gig card.
    someone once told me i should format the card...but that has to do with the card in the bb...not the bb showin up on my computer. its so weird because the computer reads it through dm but not as a removable drive. or in roxio media manager.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Cuggi5, set Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected to Prompt, not ON...and when you connect your blackberry to your PC, make sure the keypad isn't locked

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    ive tried that also..when i connect it doesnt show upp as removable drive. but still works when i use dm