I just signed up for the unlimited data plan w/ t-mobile, and have registered the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sliptech no está en línea Stack level 2

BB Browser problems w/ T-Mo

Advertisement

I just signed up for the unlimited data plan w/ t-mobile, and have registered the browser on my pearl to get going. I have only been able to access mobile.blackberry.com and no other wap sites like operamini.com. When i try and access other sites like this I get sent to a "special offer" of T-mobileweb on T-zones. Is there something else i have to do to access these other sites?

Thanks

tony597fittr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B9B8D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~have you set up your wap access? Menu' options. Advanced options. TCP, then under APN enter wap.voicestream.com, leave ID and password blank, then save info. Try the internet. You might have to reboot.

LunkHead no está en línea Device Pro
    Try registering again on the network under Options >> Advanced Options >> Host Routing Table then Register Now...

Might also try resending your servie books via your mytmobile.com or call them and ask that they be resent...

sliptech no está en línea Stack level 2
    I got it. I had to set the default in browser options to "internet browser" rather than "t-zones".. thanks