hi everyone, i'm a bb user from paris(france) i just want to know if anyone ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

newyork212 no está en línea Stack level 1

BB & mac

Advertisement

hi everyone, i'm a bb user from paris(france) i just want to know if anyone there using a bb with a mac. if it is so,do u have any clues to make it run properly
    thanks

aergern no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: BB & mac

Quote Originally Posted by newyork212
    hi everyone, i'm a bb user from paris(france) i just want to know if anyone there using a bb with a mac. if it is so,do u have any clues to make it run properly
    thanks
    I use Missing Sync for Blackberry with my Macbook Pro and my Pearl. It works quite well. The only thing it is really lacking would be Bluetooth sync and the ability to install operating system upgrades .. RIM only releases .exe files for this operation. I'd love to see them put out a BB OS upgrade that can be installed by itself, but such is life at this moment.

I tried PocketMac for Blackberry and was quite disappointed with it .. even though it is free and Missing Sync is not .. I opted for Missing Sync. The headache that buying Missing Sync saved me was well worth it.
    --
    Faith is the truth of passion.
    Since no passion is more true than another,
    faith is the truth of nothing.

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by newyork212
    thanks
    hi and bonjour a Paris here is a link below that will give you lots of help with mac and bb

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...lackberry.html

wolliwuk no está en línea Stack level 2

I too am a Mac BB user.

It is dissapointing the lack of RIM support for BB Mac users. Surely there are enough of us to justify including us with the software.

I use missing sync too but it's still a half baked programme that we have to pay for and I am having to hang on to my windoze laptop just so I can install programs and stuff.

I have just downloaded Sync Tunes to see if that is any good for getting music on to my Pearl! Has anyone else given it a try?

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

i use a mac book pro.. i have bootcamp on it.. so i switch to windows, use DM.. all other mac syncing apps for bb suckss!

aergern no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by superdad
    i use a mac book pro.. i have bootcamp on it.. so i switch to windows, use DM.. all other mac syncing apps for bb suckss!
    Which is why I am seriously considering Parallels in coherence mode to run the Windows application. I wouldn't use Bootcamp because rebooting to sync with what .. Outbreak? Nah. I can sync with all the Mac apps with Missing Sync just fine .. but the upgrading of the BB OS and a few other operations are much better with the Windows software.
    --
    Faith is the truth of passion.
    Since no passion is more true than another,
    faith is the truth of nothing.