When I got My phone I was given a pin code to enter once I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ryoung no está en línea Stack level 1

BB 8100 Pin Code

Advertisement

When I got My phone I was given a pin code to enter once I turned it on. Now everytime I turn it off I have to reenetered this Pin Code. How do you turn this feature off so I do not have to enter the code every time?

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: BB 8100 Pin Code

Sounds like you have password turned on...
    Go to Options --> Security Options --> General Settings --> and see if password is disabled or enabled.
    /~*brooke

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4

Options>Security>General Security Settings> Change password to disabled and content protection to disable

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by ryoung View Post
    When I got My phone I was given a pin code to enter once I turned it on. Now everytime I turn it off I have to reenetered this Pin Code. How do you turn this feature off so I do not have to enter the code every time?
    It depends on which code you are asked for there are 2 main codes used. the security code described in the above posts and the sim card pin code to security lock the sim card. If it asks for the pin1 code or pin code go to menu, options, advanced options, sim card,menu, and if you want to turn it off select disable security. Hope it helps.