Okay, so I'm on a MacBook, OS X v. 10.4.9. Connecting BB to Mac via ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

NYC108 no está en línea Stack level 2

BB 8100+Entourage~Anyone Else Have Problems?

Advertisement

Okay, so I'm on a MacBook, OS X v. 10.4.9. Connecting BB to Mac via USB cable, and PocketMac for BB, v.4.

For the most part, I have to plug/unplug the USB cable 2-3 before Mac recognizes the BB, then Pocketmac typically crashes, then after I reboot the Mac, it will synch Mac+BB.

Oddly, there's two things that never make it from the Mac, to the BB.

In "calendar" any appointment times I set transer over to the BB, but in the section of the calendar entry where you put any additional info, that data never makes it to the BB.

And in Entourage, the icon "Notes" where you can create a list of entries~that info never makes it to the BB.

If anyone's having similar issues, I'd love to trade stories and see if there's any solution.

My thanks in advance for any help, I really really appreciate it.

~Dana

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: BB 8100+Entourage~Anyone Else Have Problems?

I do not use Mac and Rim does not support it but in regards to the problems detecting handheld and syncing make sure that under options>advanced options>media card> mass storage support is on and enable mass storage mode when connected is set to yes. Mac does not like to find phones that are not set as mass storage devices.