While upgrading the OS, my Pearl shut down and now it only shows the Battery ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Beazer no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2400E929

Battery with red line when upgrading OS

Advertisement

While upgrading the OS, my Pearl shut down and now it only shows the Battery with red line through it. It has not been wet, was charged and was working fine up until I started the upgrade. Nothing's working to take this off, including taking the battery out and plugging the Pearl into the USB port, it just stays on the screen. Any help would be appreciated here, thanks.

JayK no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Battery with red line when upgrading OS

Ive had this problem, on both pearls. Pull the battery and push the battery prongs on the phone in and out and side to side. Then put the battery back in, this should do the trick. If not it may take a couple of times doing this and it will work. Hope this helps.

I think there is a bad connection with the phone battery connectors, Its happened to a lot of people and messing with the connectors seems to work.
    Your Life over Radio Waves,...Makes you think..."privacy"...

Beazer no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2400E929

Re: Battery with red line when upgrading OS

This happened during an upgrade. When I try to use the system re-install it goes through until it tries to reconnect and then it's like the BB isn't hooked up, just stops the entire thing.