Now that I have both bluetooth stereo and bluetooth gps, I am a little worried ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

marigotrip no está en línea Stack level 3

Battery Question

Advertisement

Now that I have both bluetooth stereo and bluetooth gps, I am a little worried about battery life. So far there is a Seidio 1250 mAH battery for the 8120 which should add some time. They also have a 2500 mAH battery for the 8100. Does anyone have any thoughts on whether the 2500 would cause any problems for the 8120? Thanks, Bill

kendrick87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    216413F3
    Since the stock battery for the 8100 and the 8120 are the same, I'm sure it would be fine.

seidioseidio no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by marigotrip View Post
    Now that I have both bluetooth stereo and bluetooth gps, I am a little worried about battery life. So far there is a Seidio 1250 mAH battery for the 8120 which should add some time. They also have a 2500 mAH battery for the 8100. Does anyone have any thoughts on whether the 2500 would cause any problems for the 8120? Thanks, Bill
    Bill,

Unfortunately our 2600mAh extended battery will not work with your 8120 for two reasons.

1) The battery itself will not power on the device.

2) The battery doors on the two devices are different, so our door would not fit your 8120.

Thanks,

marigotrip no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks...planning on a "big" extended battery for the 8120?

mega_boi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245B7FC0
    I read on seidio.com that there 1200 mah battry "will not replace" the standard battery. Does that mean that this battery shouldn't be used as a daily driver? It would seem like it from what they say on their website.

Can anyone offer some insight?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mega_boi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245B7FC0
    Nevermind. I'm an idiot. It actualy says "will not ONLY replace etc ect"~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~