Hello i got my secound bb pearl and upgraded the phone to the new os ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

fvargasfrank no está en línea Stack level 2

Question battery problem

Advertisement

Hello i got my secound bb pearl and upgraded the phone to the new os .69 and on this bb pearl the battery wont last past 8 hour on the old one the battery last me a whole day and am not doing any thing different with the new pearl. anyone know what the problem is ? is it the phone that is deffected or something?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: battery problem

Frank, have you checked to see if you have some programs open in the background? Press Alt+Back Button to see what you have running. Normally, you should only have the following open always (Home, Phone, Browser, BB Messenger and Messages.

t.brock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

I has this problem last night, i know when i went to bed i just unplugged the from from the charger and it was full. I got up this morning and it only had a 15% charge on the phone....im sure if there was anything running in the back ground, but there might have been a program running in the back ground, what it was i have no idea...so here i was without a phone all day at work cause i left charger at home.:cry: but now im hopeing that someone can tell what this problem maybe...does there need to be a recall on the pearl batteries....but it on charge and hopefully this want happen again...so anyone out know what the problem is help us....
    Thumbs must hurt....
    Crackberry addict........
    Give the lazy man a hard job to do, and he will find the easy way to do it!!!

fvargasfrank no está en línea Stack level 2

i had no app running in the back ground.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by fvargasfrank
    i had no app running in the back ground.
    Bluetooth on?