Help pls. I downloaded the vista theme for my blackberry pearl. Then once it rebooted, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD

battery not charing on either wall or usb charger

Advertisement

Help pls. I downloaded the vista theme for my blackberry pearl. Then once it rebooted, i noticed that my usb connections was not being recognized. The theme downloaded ok. So i switched the another usb on my computer and still nothing. So then i went to chk the wall unit and it's not charging. So i figured it had to do with the theme i just downloaded, no i went into the application in my blackberry and deleted the theme and restarted and still nothing. Has anyone have this problem? IT's very serious as now my ph cannot charge. Pls advise if anyone know of anything.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: battery not charing on either wall or usb charger

tfrankson, welcome to the stacks
    try a batt pull
    phone on batt out 30 sec then back in, post back and let us know how it goes
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD

Thanks kayos72. Thanks for your post, i tried it and still nothing but silly me i found the problem. Actually the battery was fully charged so of course it wasnt' displaying it as charging. I'm use to see it charging. I had a good laugh after i realized. You might as well, once you read this.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

NIIICE
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

That's a funny story! Nice that you owned up to it on the boards rather than just saying
    "oh yeah the battery pull fixed it"