Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Previously had a Nokia (which I returned for the Pearl). It had two screens, and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: battery life = way short

Advertisement

Previously had a Nokia (which I returned for the Pearl). It had two screens, and I'd often find the battery at 10% when I returned home. This, after only using it for a week! I'm sure that if I kept it, it would have died on me when I used it heavily.

On my Pearl, I've used it very heavily, web browsing, taking photos, Viigo, dl'ing themes, etc., and at the worst, I've found the Pearl at 35% at the end of the day.

I realize many people want to not have to charge their phones for 3, 4 5 days... but I don't really get what the big deal is. You get home, stick the charger in for a few hours. I don't think most of us are using our BB's at home all the time!

I also purchased a car charger, but haven't had to use it so far.

Hey, as long as my cell phone (or, in this case, bb) lasts easily through the day, I'm a happy camper!

Could be my battery will start to last less, but again, I'm in the car enough to give it a boost of charge that should get me through the day.

Why do people need 3, 4 days? Guess to each his/her own.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

never be without your bb again... or any other phone for that matter....

http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?p...16973&cat=2040
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

how do you close programs that show open when you hit alt + back button? bb messenger is running and I rarely use it and would like to close it. thanks.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by cyberspastic
    how do you close programs that show open when you hit alt + back button? bb messenger is running and I rarely use it and would like to close it. thanks.
    5 you cannot close are phone, myfaves(if on tmo), bb messenger, home, bb browser and messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12