Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by HyperM3 I think the battery life sucks! I finally used the phone ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

PacificDude8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Thumbs up Re: Battery Life

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by HyperM3
    I think the battery life sucks! I finally used the phone for my first full day (taking phone off charger at 915am!). Its now almost 12 hours later and I have half a battery left. Ive had bluetooth on synced with my headset the whole time and I have sent and received about 50 texts including MMS. Made 1 phone call.

My Nokia 6682 would still have FULL battery with this usage. Im apalled at how lousy the life is on this unit. Im afraid to use it more and be away from any charging receptical.

Alex
    I totally agree with Alex, I had a Samsung SGH-T809 prior to this, and as long as I didn't use the camera, the phone would last me at least 1.5-2 days on. And that's with a heavy corporate work day. All of my office calls are always forwarded to my cell so it's ringin all day. The pearl is very very poor when it comes to battery life. The only reason I haven't complained is because of the fast recharge time using the A/C, and besides, if you use a computer at work, take the USB cable - it will charge your phone (I believe slower than the AC Charger), and I don't think it matters if you install the software (for those of you in strict IT environments, I know not everyone is as lucky to take their personally owned machines to the workplace, but if you can, definitely USB USB USB)

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Re: Battery Life

Still MUCH better than my wife's SK3. WAY better battery life on the Pearl.

seedyburner no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2438f59d

Re: Battery Life

I also have to agree that it has extremely fast charge time. I am always on the go with 3 jobs and if I get low in the middle of the day I can pull the battery up a quarter with only a 5 min charge. Everyone can find 5 mins to charge up a little.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123