Hi again all! Hope all is well. I have been noticing an issue with my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

StatFreak101 no está en línea Stack level 2

Battery Issue...

Advertisement

Hi again all! Hope all is well.

I have been noticing an issue with my battery life on my BB Pearl 8130 as of late...it was never an issue until the last few days in which I've noticed my battery life decreasing much more drastically over the course of a day.

I charge my phone every night...and have never noticed a problem...but now my battery life is beginning to get much smaller. Like today...I've barely texted and have not surfed the web using my browser and the battery life was down over 50%.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I would imagine if you have an 8120 that your phone is not too old. There are so many different variances on how the battery is charged and how the battery is used before charging that will determine the life expectancy of your battery. There is really no way to be able to help you other than replacing your battery. The only thing I may recommend is trying to trick your battery by fully draining it before you charge it again to see if that will make it any better but that is the only recommendation I would have for you.

StatFreak101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I own an 8130.

tbhuang2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    My 8130 is doing it too! Only it's been like this for maybe 1.5 weeks... maybe since I installed the lastest beta :/

Are you starting to use the media player? Recently I've gotten lazy about carrying around my iPod in addition to my phone. Or BBLight? For some reason I think one of the two is the culprit. Or both of our batteries are starting to fail
    BB Wishlist:
    -Gmail BIS integration with an effective 2-way read/unread sync solution.
    -More capable integrated alarm.