My wife & I both have 8110 Pearls. We got them about 3 months ago. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

onesew no está en línea Stack level 1

Battery indicator LED problems

Advertisement

My wife & I both have 8110 Pearls. We got them about 3 months ago. Mine is the Titanium and hers the Pink. A few days after we got them, we had to send hers back becasue it kept cutting off or rebooting in the middle of a call or just when it was in standy. The replacement one has done the same thing only 1 time that Iknow of. Mine has not done it at all. Also, and the reason for this post, is the behaviour of the LED indicator when we charge the battery. Mine will blink green while it is charging and light continously when done. Hers does not come on at all when charging or done. The LED does work, at least in colors red and blue. Any suggestions?
    I got these through Let's Talk so do I need to call them, AT&T or Blackberry?

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    When it blinks green it is because you are at a point where you are exhausting the last of the power from the battery. Does your wife do the same when she wears down her battery?

onesew no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think I have seen it blink but not 100% sure now that you ask. I'll have to check and get back. so the way mine operates, constant green when finished charging, is that what it is suppossed to do?