ive had my blackberry pearl 8130 for almost a year now and have never had ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

XXBobbXX no está en línea Stack level 2

Question battery draining!

Advertisement

ive had my blackberry pearl 8130 for almost a year now and have never had a problem with my battery draining. i just noticed it yesterday. ive installed an app called "twitterberry" about 5 days ago but i dont think thats the major problem. i close it after every use. the only programs i have in use are the default ones. ive also tried a hard reset (the take battery out for 30 seconds). i currently have 3 bars so it shouldnt be the "no signal" symptom. please help!
    XXBobbXX

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    If you are sure it not an app causing the issue I would say maybe its just the battery itself. I have had my Curve for a year and do notice it doesn't hold the same charge it did when I got it.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

XXBobbXX no está en línea Stack level 2
    hmmm. i just find it weird because it held charge fine just a couple days ago. im going to delete the twitteberry app and see if it makes a difference. thanks.

it still shows a loading symbol frequently. like it has to keep loading something but i dont know what! its driving me crazy! it just started doing this!
    Last edited by XXBobbXX; 05-01-2009 at 11:49 PM.
    XXBobbXX

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    What is your memory like? Options/Status 3rd line down.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    it's probably twitterberry. I found that these twitter apps seem to take a lot out of the battery.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    If you have Twitterberry set to update every 2 minutes, then it will cause a drain. Try changing that setting to every 30 min. I believe that app will keep running in the background even if you close out of it.