Sorry I am posting this here and not in the Pearl forum, but since this ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sonicdivx no está en línea Stack level 1

Battery drain and Standby issue 8130

Advertisement

Sorry I am posting this here and not in the Pearl forum, but since this is a Sprint phone.

I got my wife the latest Pearl 8130 and the battery is draining really fast.

Now I did read about putting phone in standby and all but it seems to come out of standby on its own.

Currently she is either using the included leather sleeve or just putting it in her purse.

As far as I know she does not have keylock security on.

Why is it coming out of standby is this just a Sprint version issue? I'm still scouring the threads but if anybody has a solution, thanks in advance

Kevin

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

Re: Battery drain and Standby issue 8130

The mute button which puts the device into standby may be getting pressed while it is moving around in her purse

sonicdivx no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Battery drain and Standby issue 8130

yeah I am thinking that could be happening. Wondering if there is a way to really ensure. Tonight I am going to look at it some more. Between this and the voice dialing not wanting to dial me correctly (even after apply some tricks, would work then stopped working ) she is getting a little frustrated.