Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I7oobie -- got mine online from Amazon. I don't want to send it back though. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

windexh8er no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Battery Door Does Not Stay Shut

Advertisement

I7oobie -- got mine online from Amazon. I don't want to send it back though. I'm going to try to hit up the TMobile store downtown Minneapolis tonight (I see you're in MN) and see what they do. I just want a straight up chassis trade. The power button bugs me more than the battery cover.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

I don't think they'll do it in the actual store, but it's definently worth a shot...
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

joedali no está en línea Stack level 2

tmobile stores will not do returns if they were not bought in the exact store.

b0ldfacelies no está en línea Stack level 2

Mine is on pretty tight. I even just tried it from the camera part. One time I took off back on purpose and put it back on then next time I tried taking it out from pocket back came off. I just put it back on and now it's fine like before. My 0 (space) is kind of squeeky and weird. That bugs me big time. Maybe I should go get it checked out asap before it gets worse? Other than that I seriously can't see me buying anything else besides BB from now on. I LOVE this phone.

ROSCOE no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by sanfrancisco
    Have to disagree. It's a good design and solid. Mine stays locked and so does my friends.

Assuming the store salesperson knows his or her stuff and confirmed a defective cover, not sure what the issue is with yours.

Didn't the salesperson check the replacement to make sure it was fine? Makes no sense that one would complain, exchange the phone, and the salesperson did not check the one given to you to make sure the replacement did not have the same problem.

Something ain't right here, especially since no one else has complained about the battery door/cover not staying in place.
    I am now on my 3rd Pearl. The first one I got from the Tmo store and the battery cover would slide off when taking the phone OUT of my pocket. I returned the phone for other reasons. I then purchased a phone on-line and it came WITHOUT the silver buttong to hold the cover on. I called Tmo and they said send it back and they would replace it. (This would then leave me without a phone for a week.) I said send me a replacement first, or I am sending the phone back for good. They sent me a replacement within a few days. They then, accidentally, sent me a second replacement a few days later. My currert Pearl's cover stays on well. All I did with the bad cover was put a small piece of tape over the end where the button latch is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12