Does anybody know how to reattach the silver button on the back of the Pearl8100 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jtmmouse no está en línea Stack level 1

Battery Door

Advertisement

Does anybody know how to reattach the silver button on the back of the Pearl8100 for the battery door? Somehow mine came loose and when placed back it does not have the spring like thing to push it?

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    The silver latch piece should click into place. There is a little spring that goes with it too.

I dropped my phone a few weeks ago on it's back. The latch anf spring shot off somewhere and was never to be found. I bought a new latch and spring on eBay. Snapped it right in.

sliptech no está en línea Stack level 2
    manufacturer's defect. if you're under warranty with your provider they will surely replace it, otherwise call RIM, they will probably do it too. This happened to mine a couple months ago and Tmo got me a new one within a week. As long as you didn't break it in a drop and it happened from use, you should be able to get a free replacement. good luck

schumacher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256F471E
    it might also be a good idea to order the battery door from seidio, it locks in much tighter and has a hole for speaker too.u still need the latch and spring btw.