Does anyone know if there is a battery cover that I can buy that does ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mikefly562 no está en línea Stack level 1

Battery Cover Red Pearl Hide camera

Advertisement

Does anyone know if there is a battery cover that I can buy that does not have the lens, mirror, and opening for the flash for my red pearl.

I may need to put this cover on my phone at times to make it look like that my BB Pearl has no camera.

Thanks,
    Mike

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Battery Cover Red Pearl Hide camera

lol sneaky
    I haven't seen any...
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

there aren't any available...in fact, when the pearl first came out we had a stacker on here that actually drilled the camera out completely bc he wasn't allowed to have a camera phone at his job (government job)

SDasherX no está en línea Stack level 1

what if you got a skin case and put it on up side down? it could work. you wouldnt be able to see the camera.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by mikefly562
    Does anyone know if there is a battery cover that I can buy that does not have the lens, mirror, and opening for the flash for my red pearl.

I may need to put this cover on my phone at times to make it look like that my BB Pearl has no camera.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Just a word of warning about attempting this. While this might seem to be a good idea, if you occasionally need to enter a bullding where cameras and camera phones are prohibited, you might just come across a security guard that happens to be a geek also and recognizes your red pearl for what it was. Then you're going to have a heck of a time, trying to explain why you were sneaking a concealed camera into the area. If you leave it as is, you at least have the possibility of claiming that you forgot that you had it with you.

Rcbjr