Have to say, I'm loving my 8100 pearl. Quick one about the battery. My phone ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mike314 no está en línea Stack level 1

Battery

Advertisement

Have to say, I'm loving my 8100 pearl. Quick one about the battery. My phone is only 4 weeks old, and I drain the battery to about 10% before I recharge it (which is about 1 week usage for me). My question, should I get a backup battery now so that if in the future I need one I can just use my backup rather than look high and low for one?

Also, I have seen 8100 batteries really cheap for about $7-15, are those the same strenght batteries as the one that came with the unit?? I mean some OEM batteries are cheap

thanks

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Re: Battery

Nah you dont need a spare, unless you see a remarkable change! I had my bb for i forgot how long now and i haven't noticed any changes. although there are things you can do to your phone to help lengthen your usage time, like back light settings and turning off alerts!............................... by the way Welcome to Pinstack!

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I have my charge cord next to my bed and I charge it every night just to make sure I am ready to go the next day. You could try that.

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That's a very good idea. I charge mine every night, as well ...and sometimes during the course of the day.

That's right... I use the HELL out of my BB! LOL