Does anyone know, is the little clip inbetween the 2 brass contacts -on the back ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

plucks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2180BB67

batter cover clip replaceable?

Advertisement

Does anyone know, is the little clip inbetween the 2 brass contacts -on the back which hold the back cover in place - replaceable??
    Right now my clip piece is MIA and the back cover does not stay on on its own. AT&T said this is not a stocking item and it would have to be replaced. I haven't had a chance to call RIM yet, but does anyone know?
    Or if you have an extra piece laying around, lemme know

thanks!

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Yes it can be easily replaced. The part is like only a couple bucks. I found one for my cousins phone on GSM4world.us (I think that was the site). I don't know why that piece sometimes pops out like that. But there is no disassembley required to replace it. So the trick is to track it down and replace it before you lose your door. If you need help locating one let me know and I will find you a link from my pc. Regards cHAd via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    You can also utilize the site below as well to find what you are looking for. Good Luck!

http://cnn.cn/shop/blackberry-c-200.html

plucks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2180BB67
    right on for the website recs!
    found the piece and its on its way.