Ok I have noticed that there are a few things about this that I am ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

GGW4Mike no está en línea Stack level 2

BalckBerry Messenger

Advertisement

Ok I have noticed that there are a few things about this that I am unfimiliar with. When I send a messeage right above the check, what does the D and R mean? And sometime I will send a message and it will just have the check mark so I back out of the convo and next to my friends name is the Smiley face with like little radio signals. And sometime there is a clock by it too. If someone could just tell me what these meant it would be great. And maybe share a few other things if possible

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: BalckBerry Messenger

Smiley with "radio signals" - active conversation going with the contact

D= Message Delivered

R=Message Read

Clocks=Waiting to deliver the message. Network not available, low signal, etc.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by GGW4Mike
    Ok I have noticed that there are a few things about this that I am unfimiliar with. When I send a messeage right above the check, what does the D and R mean? And sometime I will send a message and it will just have the check mark so I back out of the convo and next to my friends name is the Smiley face with like little radio signals. And sometime there is a clock by it too. If someone could just tell me what these meant it would be great. And maybe share a few other things if possible
    I might be wrong,but this is what I think it is.
    When u send a msg, the chk mark says that ur msg has successfully been sent. A 'D' shows that the message has been delivered and 'R'means the message has been read by the person u sent the msg to. A smilie on the top of ur home screen shows a BB message waiting.a radio signal next to ur BBM contact shows that contact is currently on a phone call. A little clock shows that the contact is idle or away.