Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

mine is made in Canada and lacks the foam or the cardboard.... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: Back Cover coming off..

Advertisement

mine is made in Canada and lacks the foam or the cardboard.

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3

Yeah...I can't get my shots into focus if the object is too close. I'm no photo expert so don't know if there's a setting to allow for that.

I had tp take my pic from st least a foot away and crop it or zoom into the detail I want. My camera is a 7 mp so it doesn't come out too bad, but if I could just take closeups in the first place...

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F

i havent had a problem with mine yet, but i did once not put the battery cover back on all the way and almost broke it...for some reason the sides were not goin on straight and the bottom cliped in then i realized it wasnt in right....and that lil instance made the back cover not stay on fully, but after it staying on and not taking it off...i guess it formed itself back into place

But after the cover is on there really is no reason to ever take it off...imo

sanfrancisco no está en línea Stacker

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeeno
    Yeah...I can't get my shots into focus if the object is too close. I'm no photo expert so don't know if there's a setting to allow for that.

I had tp take my pic from st least a foot away and crop it or zoom into the detail I want. My camera is a 7 mp so it doesn't come out too bad, but if I could just take closeups in the first place...
    You need to set the camera lens for macro. All cameras have that setting, especially a 7MP.

It's easy to set to macro, usually cameras have it as one of the buttons you push to set it. Typically to show the lens is on macro, a tulip flower appears on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by absolved
    Damn! That's a mighy fine camera you have there to get those shots! What are you using?
    Canon SD400 5 mega pixel.

Quote Originally Posted by sanfrancisco
    You need to set the camera lens for macro. All cameras have that setting, especially a 7MP.

It's easy to set to macro, usually cameras have it as one of the buttons you push to set it. Typically to show the lens is on macro, a tulip flower appears on the screen.
    I have a sony with the rotary switch for the different preset settings...i usually leave it on the pic with the camera.

I always wondered what that freakin' flower was for.
    Last edited by mrnoname; 11-04-2006 at 08:47 PM.

Since you are such a Timmy Tourist when it comes to cameras I'll tell you this.

Make sure to push the shutter button half-way down to get auto-focus.

On macro settings, every camera is different on how close you can get to the subject. Experiment with it at different distances to see what works.

Typically macros range from about 3" to 6" from the object/subject, although all cameras refer to distance in mm.

That Canon I have has about a 3" macro.

[quote=mrdeeno]I have a sony with the rotary switch for the different preset settings...i usually leave it on the pic with the camera.

I always wondered what that freakin' flower was for.
    Last edited by mrnoname; 11-04-2006 at 08:48 PM.

joedali no está en línea Stack level 2

I brougt this up a month ago and ya'll thought I was looney for compllaining about it.

yeah, i have had 3 digital cameras before, so i know about tha half-way press thing to get it to focus. I'm just not keen on the different photography functions, such as macros or white balance or any of that stuff.

the manuals explain the basic use well such as half-way press for autofocus or how to get to set different settings. it just doesn't explain why or what the different settings actually do or under what conditions to use them.

Hey Sanfrancisco, i've been having fun playing with my digital camera ever since you opened my eyes to "macro". I can get as close as about 2.5" before i start losing focus. With 7MP, i figured that's close enough...and besides playing with it, i doubt i'd ever need to get that close. I am using full 7mp for most of my pictures since i have a 1gig card (actually a waste because even with full res pictures, i never even fill half the card before moving to a pc).

I also found a site: http://www.photoxels.com/digital-pho...tutorials.html

it's pretty good at explaining some of the camera "stuff" that i have no idea about and that most camera manuals conveniently leave out.

sorry to be off topic, but i figured that the back cover discussion is mostly finished...until next week.

hudgens no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    217fd031

Back Cover

My tab broke today! They said I must have dropped it and said they wouldnt replace it. I told them fine cancell my service.

They replaced it!

aberenson no está en línea Stack level 1

Is there a replacement part for this tab, i can buy somewhere, I lost mine.

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3

I have a back cover that I won't need anymore (got a different one with my new battery). It's Tmobile shiny black, closes tightly. If you wanna buy it PM me and as soon as I get my new one I'll do it.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

It's not the back cover that's an issue, I don't think Newt...
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

i just got my seidio slim extended battery..with a new battery cover. the battery cover fits so snug..my earlier problem of loose back is completely resolved. also, because of the speaker hole on the new cover, my ringtones, speaker fone is now loud and crisp.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast