Greetings to Everyone first of all! I really love the new pearl and enjoy it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

hudgens no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    217fd031

Thumbs down Back Cover Button Problems

Advertisement

Greetings to Everyone first of all!

I really love the new pearl and enjoy it alot. The couple problems and question i have had have all been fixed by coming here after and exhausting search at RIM website which is useless.

Upon first getting the pearl i bought a 1gig mem card and when putting it in it broke. i went to tmobile and the kid fixed it there.

Now the Silver button has popped out that holds the battery door on.
    I called Tmobile and they sais i must have dropped it. I have never dropped it just freaking popped out.

I love this Phone and Rim Could have a Life Long Customer but i think i have a problem with a company that puts out a product that is overall outstanding but has a couple of flaws. And then is so arrogant as to put the parts for sale under accessories so we keep buying replacement parts.

Michael LeShane Hudgens
    www leshaneco com

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Michael, Welcome to PinStack.

Sounds like you just got a defective Battery Cover . Things like this can happen. Is it broken or did it just pop out and can be put back in? I would take it to a store and show them and see what they say. They may just give you a new cover, won't guarrantee it though.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

hudgens no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    217fd031
    No aint the battery cover the silver button is on the back part of the phone and holds the cover on!

They are sending me a new phone and said when they get my old one if there is obvious damage they will charge me 100 bucks. LOL there is no damage.

levanhieu no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF4321
    Yeah, that really sucks. Hope everything goes well. They might just receive your phone and make up the damage...I mean, once they have your phone how will you prove that you did not damage it?

Just watch out. Hopefully, they wont charge you anything. And good luck on your new phone (no defects this time i hope)