I have a number of Blackberry 8100 Pearl's that I am having troubles properly displaying ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bcj19 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Avaya EC500 and Pearl 8100

Advertisement

I have a number of Blackberry 8100 Pearl's that I am having troubles properly displaying caller ID on when receiving calls via Avaya's EC500.

The correct display would be the 4-digit extension from the caller's desk phone, but what is being displayed is simply "Unknown Number".

Other Cingular devices (8700c, for example) and devices for other carriers work as desired. It's just the 8100 that's giving me grief.

Can anyone point me to a setting, or potential setting, on the 8100 that might be tweakable (is that a word?) to help correct this issue?

Thanks!

~ bcj19

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    bcj19 welcome to the stacks. I do't have the answers but wanted you tofeel welcome here. someone should be along to assist you shortly.
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Thanks, kayos72.

Hey all... I'm still having this issue and was hoping someone could give me a tip or two on what could be different in the way the Pearl / 8100 handles incoming caller ID and the way the 8700c handles it.

Again, thanks in advance for any help.

~ bcj19