Hey all I got a little problem. My pearl started automatically deleting my call logs ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Dojjah no está en línea Stack level 1

autotext not working! help

Advertisement

Hey all I got a little problem. My pearl started automatically deleting my call logs and text messages so I was clearing up some memory. I deleted all the languages except english to save some space and I also deleted all the input languages...im not sure If i should have done this. After I deleted all the of that through the advanced options and I restarted my pearl, the autotext is not working! im talking about the box that pops up with the choice to choose which letter/word you want using the scrollball. Now when I type I have to press the button twice and nothing pops up giving me a choice in what word I want. Did I delete something that made this stop working ? Please help !!

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

Re: autotext not working! help

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~more than likely...I've deleted languages before but never input languages...my guess is the input languages are kind of like a list of words you type...instead of words your bb puts out...best thing to do would be to use your desktop manager and try to reinstall the input languages...if it doesn't work...wipe your bb and reload everything excluding your regular languages...keep us updated

Well I resent the file net_rim_tid_dynamic_ling_data_afrikaans_35k_2 using bluetooth and after I did that my autotext started working like normal. The input files didnt return to the applications screen under advanced options, but it works so go figure. I kno there was more languages under the input and I think I should resend those just to be safe, can anyone tell me what all of them are? I think there was like 4. Thanks

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

dojjah - you can prolly add those languages back with the application loader (just make sure the boxes next to the languages you want are checked, then run the app loader)

thats exactly what I ended up having to do. I just reinstalled all the input files with the app loader. Everything is fine now and I have 30mb of memory free. I only have ramble IM and texas hold em installed so I feel I should have more but whatever.