Any convenient way to transfer all my passwords to the password keeper in the 8120? ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pearly8100 no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile automatically transfer passwords to 8120?

Advertisement

Any convenient way to transfer all my passwords to the password keeper in the 8120?
    I have a big text file in my computer and I think it would take a long time to type it all....

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I keep them in a memo so they transfer no matter what from BB to BB and backups. etc. All are encoded of course!

Hope this helps. . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

pearly8100 no está en línea Stack level 2
    thbassman:
    so memos can be encoded then, I guess? How can you encoded it? or is it the main password at bootup?
    and also, from what you mention, the password keeper does not transfer the passwords on backup?
    thanks

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    well the backup, backs up everything to my knowledge. The thing is i have a few passwords I use a lot and it would be one more password to remember to open it and I just dont like the functionality. As to the encoding, it is my own special mix, as I am good with numbers and things of the like coding is easy for me to make sense of, even though nobody else could understand it very easily. Sorry if I have made it more confusing. . . my wife tells me I can be clear as mud some days. . . Hope this helps . . . and feel free to pm me with any other Q:
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!