Hi, I have an unlimited data plan through tmo, and lately whenever I try to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dekay no está en línea Stack level 2

Automatic red "X" with MMS

Advertisement

Hi, I have an unlimited data plan through tmo, and lately whenever I try to send a picture via MMS in the message display it shows the delivery status as a red X, automatically. It makes 0 attempt to send the photo, I have no idea what setting I've changed on my phone, I've looked back and forth through the settings and can't figure out what I did wrong.

Could use any help!

g1skard no está en línea Stack level 2
    Get the MMS setting resent to the device. Can do this on T-Mobile web site or via customer care.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Try sending yourself and mms message.
    You can also try logging on to your TMo BIS and resending your service books and see if that helps.

dekay no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavagirl View Post
    Try sending yourself and mms message.
    You can also try logging on to your TMo BIS and resending your service books and see if that helps.
    I already tried this.

BLUEHEFNER no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Same problem over here! I've"fixed" it before I just forgot how I did it...lol

jbean7916 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245A99C3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i always delete the mms service book, pull the battery, re-send the service books and then re-register on the HRT. That seems to fix it for me!!

aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5
    if that doesn't work Tmobile customer care (although most of the time unhelpful) will resend some setting that'll force it to work. my first bb did that. make sure you get someone in tech support though

GeeMrScience no está en línea Stack level 2
    And always make sure you have GPRS or EDGE (uppercase). Before hosing the service books, try just pulling the battery with the device on and try it again. If that fails, tehn delete the service books, pull the battery and then as mentioned above, re send the service books, either thru the setup internet email icon or from their website and re register with teh host routing table should hopefully resolve the issue.
    King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3
    I actually was having this problem for MONTHS and was on the phone with every tech support person TMobile has ever hired. We did try the fix of deleting the service books for the MMS and reinstalling and that fixed it for about an hour. Ultimately, during a 3 hour (I am not kidding) phone call with RIM (because TMobile could no longer solve the problem) they determined that my software was somehow corrupted and we re-installed the operating system. Since then I haven't had any problems. Of course I don't know your specific situation but this did work for me. Maybe the 4.5OS when it is released will be more stable!

Kyler

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbean7916 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i always delete the mms service book, pull the battery, re-send the service books and then re-register on the HRT. That seems to fix it for me!!

Agree With Jbean on this one. worked for me on 8320!

fieryknight no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2425F228
    Here is what you do.... For T-Mobile Blackberry Pearl 8100 (this i am certain, maybe on other models too) hold down alt(left of sym key) and press LGLG. Then a screen will pop up. Then hit menu key. Then clik clear log. Then exit. Now u should be able to send MMS messages. You should do this daily. it increases BB speed also.

javijavi no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was having the same problem and fireryknight's solution worked, for some reason.