Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by luciferseamus hello not sure if you are still on this forum or ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

fstbusa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3054210e

Thumbs up

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    hello not sure if you are still on this forum or if you are stil looking for a program that wil do this for you but check this thread out:

http://www.wheatoncs.com/blackberry/bbprofiles/

I got a free copy of this when I was a beta tester and this program has got to be in my top 3 favorite programs by far!!! So nice to come to work and have my profile go automatically to silent and at 5pm its back to normal mode. What is really cool is you can setup certain profiles for meetings you may have. So when I schedule meetings I just make sure that the profile for that meeting is silent and when the scheduled time for the meeting is up its back to whatever the profile is scheduled for at that time.

Hope that all makes sense!!! Definitely would be a program I would pay for in the future. Plus since it runs by using key inputs it works on OS 4.5 also!!!!

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    That profiler scheduler is interesting, but the ideal solution would be to have a radio box on the calendar entry (basically just a toggle to throw the device into silent or vibrate mode during this meeting).

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    radio box?
    ok i gotcha now.this schedular s better than that.you can turn the phone completely off with the profile switcher also.
    Last edited by catstide; 09-11-2008 at 09:22 AM.

Dvl636_BB no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me ;)
    Yea I too was gonna suggest the shortcut of holding the # key down for 3 secs. Firepiper beat me to it . I use it plenty every day and its perfect. Its not automatic but it will only toggle back and forth from VIBRATE and whatever profile you are switching from.
    Then its up to u to set up the VIB profile to your needs. Maybe swap the ZZZZ profile and VIB profiles.
    Eg. I only use LOUD and VIBRATE so holding the key down goes between those two. If u use NORMAL then it would toggle between that & VIB.
    The hardest part is remembering to make the switch when u need it.

I do agree that an auto switcher would be awesome and I'd use it!

~via BB 8100: Red (wap.pinstack.com)~

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    I believe this is what you are looking for.
    http://www.wheatoncs.com/blackberry/bbprofiles/

You may also want to bookmark this blog lots of good stuff.

Dvl636_BB no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me ;)
    GOOD CALL on the blog!!!! Thanks!

~via BB 8100: Red (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12