I've set Auto Answer to "Out of Holster" (Phone/Options/General Options/Auto Answer Call/Out of Holster) but ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3

Auto Answer Not Working

Advertisement

I've set Auto Answer to "Out of Holster" (Phone/Options/General Options/Auto Answer Call/Out of Holster) but it still plays the ring tone, shows the incoming call screen (with choice to answer or ignore) and then goes to voicemail. The holster (and any magnets) are nowhere nearby. Done a battery pull. Any suggestions?

Verizon 8130 v.4.3.0.60

edit: seems that "out of holster" may mean that it will auto-answer if you remove it from the holster WHILE it is ringing.

Is there any way to just make it auto answer when it rings, anywhere anytime?
    Last edited by IHateMyTreo; 02-26-2008 at 08:52 PM.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Re: Auto Answer Not Working

No. Auto-Answer is for when pulling out of a holster or if you have your headset connected (different location in the settings but same name and deal).

Zo

IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Auto Answer Not Working

Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    No. Auto-Answer is for when pulling out of a holster or if you have your headset connected (different location in the settings but same name and deal).

Zo

I've tried it with a bluetooth headset connected and the "auto answer" does not auto answer.

Does it work only with a wired headset?

What or where is the other location/setting to try?