Hello i have a bb pearl i have a problem everytime i go to a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

fvargasfrank no está en línea Stack level 2

Audio HElp

Advertisement

Hello i have a bb pearl i have a problem everytime i go to a internet site were there audio my bb won't play it infact it wont even display the audio bar any one knows why it wont play audio of the internet ?

sanfrancisco no está en línea Stacker

Re: Audio HElp

Quote Originally Posted by fvargasfrank
    Hello i have a bb pearl i have a problem everytime i go to a internet site were there audio my bb won't play it infact it wont even display the audio bar any one knows why it wont play audio of the internet ?
    The browser on the Pearl is NOT like your desktop browser. The Pearl's browser has limited capacity and functions.

Playing video and audio on your desktop relies on various third party "plug ins" or applications or Microsoft programs built into Internet Explorer. The browser on your Pearl is NOT the same as IE. It does NOT have many plug-ins or applications to play video and audio. Why?

Typically audio and video players are memory/speed hogs. The programs/applications would take up too much room or memory on the Pearl's limited capacity.

Don't get mad at the Pearl, remember this is a phone first. It's not supposed to provide the same "experience" as a desktop computer. Some day it will, but not yet.