Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Alright, going on a rant..lol Him having a bb is probably his parents giving it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05

Re: Attention because of Pearl?

Advertisement

Alright, going on a rant..lol

Him having a bb is probably his parents giving it to him as a means getting him to do what they wanted. either that or he being 13 probably through a temper tantrum for it..lol yes i see 13 year olds all the time cussing at there parents in public cause they won't buy them something and that is indeed a temper tantrum. i think parents should be given stun guns when kids are born anymore. think about when you tell the kids once not to do something and they don't listen, then you tell them a second and they don't listen. this time you instead of telling them a third time just reach over and BUZZ. i think snottie teenagers after a 20,000 volts induced bowel movement in there pants in public infront of friends might make them learn to pay attention. it works on dogs and they are far less smart as humans. my 2 cents.
    Looking for new buddies. Add me pin# 3115EE05

LadyRaider no está en línea Stack level 2

Naw...

My mom was a gadget lover. She knew a cool gadget when she saw one. So she made sure I had cool gadgets.

That's probably all it is in Gotpearl's case. Gadget love is an inherited trait.

squ34k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EAD2EE

Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    My ex gf loved her 'gadget' more than me. Guess I didn't know which 'buttons' to push.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    LMAO, that tells a lot about you then. ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRaider
    Naw...

My mom was a gadget lover. She knew a cool gadget when she saw one. So she made sure I had cool gadgets.

That's probably all it is in Gotpearl's case. Gadget love is an inherited trait.
    This is true. How do I know it's true? From the day my son started understanding things and whats being told to him, he's been learning a lot of stuff. For instance, how to play Super Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog, use the potty when he needs to, dial a phone number, plug the XBox into the TV and how to navigate my modded XBox and Playstation 2, the list goes on. Even at a young age of 8 months he was using our computer! I suppose it is inherited... My 1 month old daughter is even into computers...
    Will you be my friend?
    AIM: killaninjamnky
    Y!: isitupsidedown
    MSN: squ34k@gmail.com
    PIN - 23EAD2EE

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by jhowle
    Alright, going on a rant..lol

Him having a bb is probably his parents giving it to him as a means getting him to do what they wanted. either that or he being 13 probably through a temper tantrum for it..lol yes i see 13 year olds all the time cussing at there parents in public cause they won't buy them something and that is indeed a temper tantrum. i think parents should be given stun guns when kids are born anymore. think about when you tell the kids once not to do something and they don't listen, then you tell them a second and they don't listen. this time you instead of telling them a third time just reach over and BUZZ. i think snottie teenagers after a 20,000 volts induced bowel movement in there pants in public infront of friends might make them learn to pay attention. it works on dogs and they are far less smart as humans. my 2 cents.
    Well, to start off i'm not a guy. My mom got me the Pearl because she knew that I had a phone that I really hated before. I was in love with the sidekick 3, but then when I realized how crappy it was I decided to go with the Pearl. I did not have a temper tantrum in the store, or any of that stuff. I am also not a "snottie" teenager. So, if your think I got this phone because I threw a tantrum in the store, or did something to that effect, you're wrong.

GotPearl?

blkmz3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Abrcrmbskier
    It's like the new pickup line...

"So baby...what's your PIN?"
    works all the time! lol

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Hey, I think it's great for kids to get Berries, because they're more constructive than video games and it's a great way to get ahead in learning how to use one of the most important business tools that's ever been invented. Learning how to use it for organizational skills and networking is a huge leg up that I think is commendable.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin
    Hey, I think it's great for kids to get Berries, because they're more constructive than video games and it's a great way to get ahead in learning how to use one of the most important business tools that's ever been invented. Learning how to use it for organizational skills and networking is a huge leg up that I think is commendable.
    Yea i think so too, until the phone bill comes and shows how much they've gone over 'using their phone'

cclaw125 no está en línea Stack level 3

I need to get a Pearl ASAP.
    :-)

what do you have now cclaw?

NinjanickC no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B2903

just by walking around and bumping into people while crackberring they sometimes stop and yell sometimes they ask about it. i have had three people buy one after playing with mine * laughs like a mad scientist*

crezy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DE7236

Yeah I get girls watchin me all the time on the train with my pearl ....btw hey Blondiexpl...what's you pin? Lol

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Well since we're all talking about young people getting blackberries I guess I'll put my 2 cents in. I'm only 15 and I have a crackberry. Its awesome and it keeps me very entertained during school. As for the data plan bill.... Well I'm not paying for it with my own money but I do have to do some chores each month for it. Also I had to pay for most of the things I got with the phone along with the actual phone. But I have to say that it was worth it and I'll probably never get any other brand phone than a blackberry. And just for you oldies with the berries thanks for all the help getting me set up and rolling into the blackberry world. I have to say that I've learned more about computers and phones in the last month than I had in my whole 15 years of existance. Thanks again and have a nice day.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345