Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 72

Originally Posted by Abrcrmbskier Yep..I R R3al Dum!one! *Just because you don't type like an ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

  1. #31
    husnain1's Avatar
    husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    24456390
    Posts
    603

    Re: Attention because of Pearl?

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by Abrcrmbskier
    Yep..I R R3al Dum!one!

    *Just because you don't type like an intellectual doesnt mean you should assume one isn't. Meh Ignorance is bliss and the beautiful thing is i dont have to meet you and if i do i hope you really dont need legal advice... or spelling for that matter haha!
    I think he was just messing with you, if you really are as smart as you say you are you would have gotten that, lol...take it easy this forum is for bb's and the teasing is all in the name of fun

  2. #32
    Abrcrmbskier's Avatar
    Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F
    Posts
    234

    Re: Attention because of Pearl?

    There is nothing wrong with a 13 year old and his BB. For gosh sake..the phone is pure quality. I'm sure his rents saw that and decided that its better to buy quality.

  3. #33
    Abrcrmbskier's Avatar
    Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F
    Posts
    234

    Re: Attention because of Pearl?

    Quote Originally Posted by husnain1
    I think he was just messing with you, if you really are as smart as you say you are you would have gotten that, lol...take it easy this forum is for bb's and the teasing is all in the name of fun
    As I was too... I understand it's all in jest. It doesn't get to me..but fine to jest back hehe

  4. #34
    GotPearl?'s Avatar
    GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,168

    Re: Attention because of Pearl?

    Yeah, I know, thought you guys might be. I was going for the sidekick 3, but then when I heard it broke all the time I was like never mind. It was on t-mo too (my mom would only let me be on Cingular because the family is). When the Pearl came to Cingular I was like jumping up and down lol. Then I think like the next day (as an early x-mas present) my mom got it for me. I know, I know I am spoiled, I get it all the time.

    GotPearl?

  5. #35
    husnain1's Avatar
    husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    24456390
    Posts
    603

    Re: Attention because of Pearl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abrcrmbskier
    As I was too... I understand it's all in jest. It doesn't get to me..but fine to jest back hehe
    oh ok then carry on with the teasing, oh and nice to meet you

  6. #36
    GotPearl?'s Avatar
    GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,168

    Re: Attention because of Pearl?

    Btw Im Not A Dude. Lol Like Everywhere Ppl Think Im A Guy.what Do I Have To Do Like Make My Name Ilovepink?

  7. #37
    husnain1's Avatar
    husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    24456390
    Posts
    603

    Re: Attention because of Pearl?

    Quote Originally Posted by GotPearl?
    Btw Im Not A Dude. Lol Like Everywhere Ppl Think Im A Guy.what Do I Have To Do Like Make My Name Ilovepink?

    lol, I assumed you were a guy too, sorry.

  8. #38
    GotPearl?'s Avatar
    GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,168

    Re: Attention because of Pearl?

    i'm going to change my name to ILOVEPINK hold on.

  9. #39
    Abrcrmbskier's Avatar
    Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F
    Posts
    234

    Re: Attention because of Pearl?

    LOL!! >_<

    Nice to meet you too btw... Spoiled girl eh? hehe

  10. #40
    ILOVEPINK's Avatar
    ILOVEPINK no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3

    Re: Attention because of Pearl?

    Ok, now its ILOVEPINK.

  11. #41
    ILOVEPINK's Avatar
    ILOVEPINK no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3

    Re: Attention because of Pearl?

    I think part of my spoildness has to do with me being an only child.

  12. #42
    husnain1's Avatar
    husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    24456390
    Posts
    603

    Re: Attention because of Pearl?

    lol, since you "spoiled" your money on a bb I dont think it was such a bad idea, now if you went and got a chocolate, or a razr, sidekick, etc then it would have been wrong, lol...you actually changed your name but your post counts started over

  13. #43
    ILOVEPINK's Avatar
    ILOVEPINK no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3

    Re: Attention because of Pearl?

    I know, I think i'm just going back to GotPearl? . I don't like this one. I hate the chocolate phone, the razr is a joke, along with the sidekick.
    I am the former GotPearl? People thought I was a guy, now they can't. I don't think ILOVEPINK is a guy username, so i'm all good now.

  14. #44
    COJO 24's Avatar
    COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8
    Posts
    724

    Re: Attention because of Pearl?

    I just turned 15 and I got a pearl for xmas and already I've had about 10 ppl ask me about my phone. I tell them about it and they just gasp. They say how can that little bitty phone do all that and still be a cell phone.
    Also because I'm in high school and classes are really boring and, I like to mess around with my pearl to pass time and have fun doing it.

  15. #45
    dopeyloc718's Avatar
    dopeyloc718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    23E26A21
    Posts
    135

    Re: Attention because of Pearl?

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have a black seidio skin 4 dah person who asked

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •