Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

most the people my age havent really heard about the pearl but when i go ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

boarder187 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Attention because of Pearl?

Advertisement

most the people my age havent really heard about the pearl but when i go into work pretty much everybody has one or wants one...it makes a big impression on the people that really count hehe

Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F

Hehe I just hit 18 and it was Xmas morning. I run to my gifts…eagerly expecting my SK3...that I’ve been wanting... I tear open the Tmob box…which oddly has a picture of a razr on it...and it was a razr...after a brief moment of shock I fly down to the store the next day to get my SK3 *My mom said the sales guy who was a friend of a friend said it was cheap and i'd hate it in college*. So I get there... and pick up the SK3…and almost die at its cheap quality...run to the BB pearl and buy it in <10 minutes…love at first sight.

Ever since then my friends still call me a "Yuppy" with my BT headset and what not...but it is attractive…sexy even. As a male, many girls are attracted to its sleek design *POSITIVE!!!* and the bros like the cool media stuff. I've gotten the best response for it and LOVE it...and I plan to use it at college and be an intellectual haha. *GO HARVARD!!!!*

tvguru no está en línea Stack level 2

This kind of fits into this thread.

I've been in Australia for school for the last 6 months and have been interested in the Pearl since it's release. Since I've been here I haven't had a chance to see it in person. Vodafone supposedly sells it now, but I've only seen it on their website. I've gone into every Vodafone store if I walk by one to try and see the dummy phone.

Long story short. My girlfriend and I were in Sydney for New Years and on new years day while walking in Circular Quay (they spell key weird), near the Opera house, I quickly jolted my girlfriends hand and started walking in the other direction. All I said to her was "There's one!" I believe. I followed this guy for a few minutes that had a Pearl in his hand. After a bit of bobbing my head to try and see this Pearl and my girlfriend trying to figure out what's going on. I decided it was pretty pathetic and stopped following him.

I hope the guy wouldn't mind a stupid Canadian trying to see his Pearl as he went about his business. Pretty bad for a guy that doesn't even own a Blackberry yet.

SDU_Eric no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by tvguru

I've been in Australia for school for the last 6 months and have been interested in the Pearl since it's release. Since I've been here I haven't had a chance to see it in person. Vodafone supposedly sells it now, but I've only seen it on their website. I've gone into every Vodafone store if I walk by one to try and see the dummy phone.

Long story short. My girlfriend and I were in Sydney for New Years and on new years day while walking in Circular Quay (they spell key weird), near the Opera house, I quickly jolted my girlfriends hand and started walking in the other direction. All I said to her was "There's one!" I believe. I followed this guy for a few minutes that had a Pearl in his hand. After a bit of bobbing my head to try and see this Pearl and my girlfriend trying to figure out what's going on. I decided it was pretty pathetic and stopped following him.

I hope the guy wouldn't mind a stupid Canadian trying to see his Pearl as he went about his business. Pretty bad for a guy that doesn't even own a Blackberry yet.
    Why don't you get a Canadian relative to buy one out from Rogers and send you the phone so you can use the network in Australia?

torra002 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204DD695

I love listening to the CEO of our company complain about his Motorola Q. He does this often, so I will usually slide my Pearl onto the confrence room table just to piss him off. I love my Pearl!

squ34k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EAD2EE

I'm 3 and have a BB!

Okay that was a lie. But people have asked me about my Pearl. Mostly the guys I work with since I have no time for a social life because I work so darn much. My boss had a 7290 issued to him and he wants one and he's still on leave. He came in to get something and he looked in the amnesty box and said "what is THAT?!"
    Will you be my friend?
    AIM: killaninjamnky
    Y!: isitupsidedown
    MSN: squ34k@gmail.com
    PIN - 23EAD2EE

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by torra002
    I love listening to the CEO of our company complain about his Motorola Q. He does this often, so I will usually slide my Pearl onto the confrence room table just to piss him off. I love my Pearl!

lol, better watch out he might just try to fire you

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by tvguru

lmao, but you should have stopped him and asked him to see it, if he was a true bb enthusisast he wouldnt have mind and could have given you some good info on it, I know anytime someone stops me to ask me about my pearl (or other bb's) I just go on and on...but like what was mentioned before just buy an inlocked one and you should be able to use it in Australia

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    Wow who do they let into Harvard these days? I should have applied. Please don't remove this post mods not every post can seem like it came from a QVC infomercial

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    lmao, maybe he's trying to hide his intellectual prowess.

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by squ34k
    I'm 3 and have a BB!

Okay that was a lie. But people have asked me about my Pearl. Mostly the guys I work with since I have no time for a social life because I work so darn much. My boss had a 7290 issued to him and he wants one and he's still on leave. He came in to get something and he looked in the amnesty box and said "what is THAT?!"
    I'm serious I am 13.

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by GotPearl?
    I'm serious I am 13.
    we believe its just that its weird for a 13 year old to have a bb

Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F

Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    Wow who do they let into Harvard these days? I should have applied. Please don't remove this post mods not every post can seem like it came from a QVC infomercial

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yep..I R R3al Dum!one!

*Just because you don't type like an intellectual doesnt mean you should assume one isn't. Meh Ignorance is bliss and the beautiful thing is i dont have to meet you and if i do i hope you really dont need legal advice... or spelling for that matter haha!

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by husnain1
    we believe its just that its weird for a 13 year old to have a bb
    Maybe thats why I have been getting all the looks like I have like 10 heads lately? I'm sorry I have a good sense in phones.

GotPearl?

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by GotPearl?
    Maybe thats why I have been getting all the looks like I have like 10 heads lately? I'm sorry I have a good sense in phones.

GotPearl?
    no its good that you got good taste in phones and use the attention, wisely, lol but all we're saying its surprising to see a 13-year old with a bb.

z414a4d no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E9185A

Quote Originally Posted by dopeyloc718
    i do some actually came up to me on the train and asked me where i got my skin.
    what skin?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast